FRIDAY, 27 MARCH 2020: HOW TO BUY LAND & PRIVATIZE STATE-OWNED COMPANIES IN UKRAINE?
Thea Eastern-Europe and Central-Asia Table of the Royal Industrieele Groote Club has the honor to invite you for the event, organized in duly cooperation with The OpenDoorUkraineNetherlands and the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, supported by the Ukrainian Embassy in the Netherlands and leading Ukrainian law firm Arzinger.
UKRAINIAN ECONOMIC CONFERENCE
Hot spots of the Ukrainian economy for Dutch businessmen and investors:
- The economic situation in Ukraine: review and forecast.
- The privatization process in Ukraine: legal and economic basis for the purchase of state-owned companies.
- Ukrainian land market: problems and opportunities for foreigners.
- The most promising Ukrainian sectors of the economy for investments.
- Association of Ukraine in the EU: benefits of the free trade agreement.
Special guest of the Ukrainian Economic Conference is Dmitry Sennichenko, Head of the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
16:30 - Doors open. Drinks & networking
17:00 - Opening remarks by Ambassador of Ukraine, Chairman of OpenDoorUkrain.NL, Chairman of Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
17:30 - Presentations
18:30 - Questions & discussion
19:00 - Buffet & networking
If you would like to establish a business-to-business meeting before the event, please send an email to: email@example.com
Registration and payment
If you want to register, you are kindly requested to do that preferably not later than at Wednesday 25 March.
Presentations including one welcome drink € 10,00 pp
One course dinner Boeuf Strogranoff + presentations including one welcome drink € 29,50 pp
One course dinner Boeuf Strogranoff + presentations including one welcome drink + 2 drinks during dinner € 40,- pp
For payment of the above-mentioned amount(s) please make a bank transfer to:
Stichting Oost-Europa & Centraal-Azie Tafel NL35RABO 0304187836, with ref: "2703" and your personal name and e-mail address for the confirmation. Instead of “@” you can mention: “at”.
Annulation for the dinner: before 26 March 11.45 AM 100% refund. Annulation as of 26 March 11.45 AM no refund.
Annulation for the lecture: before 27 March 11.45 AM 100 % refund. Annulation as of 27 March 11.45 AM no refund.
Payments received only at the day of the event (27 March) cannot be administrated anymore. In case you decide to register and pay only at the 27 March, please send a sms to: +31 6 2180276 to inform if there are still places left. You will receive by sms an answer if your reservation can be confirmed.
For practical questions you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We would also like to state that the programme as is stated on the invitation can be subject to change according to last moment wishes or unfortunate events. Some of the speaker will come directly from Ukraine for their presentation. It always can happen that urgent matters at work will oblige them to stay in Ukraine.
The Eastern-Europe and Central-Asia Table therefor cannot be held accountable (in whatever way) for any unpleasantries or dissapointments on the basis of this invitation.